This is a 4-hour Bay Fishing charter targeting selected species in Pensacola Bay
- Equipment such as bait and tackle will be supplied.
- Florida Saltwater Fishing license will be provided for the duration of your fishing experience with God’s Anglers.
- Coolers to store beverages, particularly non-alcoholic; snacks, and legal fish within FWC guidelines will be provided.
- Our boat meets or exceeds Coast Guard safety requirements and receives regular maintenance
with regards to items not included in your trip
- Non- alcoholic Beverages and snacks, in other words, bring your favorite Nonalcoholic beverages. That way it will be a better experience for all.
- Fish cleaning. (You catch it, you keep it, you clean it & you cook it).
- The Captain is in charge of the boat at all times resulting in a safe experience for all onboard.
- The boat will only return to the dock early in the event of a medical emergency, in other words, Sea Sickness is not a medical emergency.
- No Alcohol beverages allowed, non-alcohol beverages welcome onboard with regards to no alcohol this makes a pleasant outing for everyone.
- No illegal drugs are permitted on the vessel I mean, NO Illegal drugs.
- Unidentifiable, undersized, over-sized or not in season fish will be released furthermore, under no circumstances will illegal fish be permitted to remain on the vessel.
- Passengers will notify the Captain of any serious medical condition, Prior to booking their spot either by phone or email.
- All passengers will agree to and sign the liability release form, As well as participate in acknowledging the boat rules.
- Three ways of payments “PayPal”, “Credit Card”, “Payoff Line” Pay offline is for Cash payments. As a matter of fact, if you choose this option. You will meet me 5 days before the trip. To make payment in full. Failure to meet will result in the trip is open to the public.
- Departure times are located on the booking page. Equally, important no shows result in forfeit of payment. No refunds.