4, 5, & 6 hour Gulf of Mexico “State waters” fishing charter targeting species in the Gulf
- Equipment such as bait and tackle will be supplied.
- Florida Saltwater Fishing license will be provided for the duration of your fishing experience with God’s Anglers.
- Coolers to store beverages, particularly non-alcoholic, snacks, and legal fish within FWC guidelines will be provided.
- Our boat meets or exceeds Coast Guard safety requirements and receives regular maintenance.
with regards to items not included in your trip
- Non- alcoholic Beverages and snacks, in other words, a better experience for all.
- Fish cleaning. (You catch it, you keep it, you clean it & you cook it).
- The Captain is in charge of the boat at all times resulting in a safe experience for all onboard.
- The boat will only return to the dock early in the event of a medical emergency, in other words, Sea Sickness is not a medical emergency.
- No Alcohol beverages allowed, non-alcohol beverages welcome onboard with regards to no alcohol this makes a pleasant outing for everyone.
- No illegal drugs are permitted on the vessel I mean, NO Illegal drugs.
- Unidentifiable, undersized, over-sized or not in season fish will be released furthermore, Under no circumstances will illegal fish be permitted to remain on the vessel.
- Passengers will notify the Captain of any serious medical condition, prior to booking their spot either by phone or email.
- All passengers will agree to and sign the liability release form as well as participate in acknowledging the boat rules.
- Three ways of payments “PayPal”, “Credit Card”, “Payoff Line” Pay offline is for Cash payments. As a matter of fact, if you choose this option. You will meet me 5 days before the trip. To make payment in full. If you fail to meet me your trip will be open to the public.
- Departure times are located on the booking page. Equally, important no shows result in forfeit of payment. No refunds.